The team at Chalice wants you to be aware of the actions we are taking to support our customers, employees, families and communities. First and foremost, as our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. We have implemented a series of steps in response to the developing public health issue, including:
- Increased disinfection and sanitizing routines before and after each retail guest visits one our stores.
- Encouraging customers to utilize our “Buy Online and Pick up in Store” Online option. Reserving products ahead of time minimizes time in our stores.
- Reduced hours in some retail locations to limit the number of employees on shift, while still allowing our guests access to our stores.
- Limiting the amount of customers in store at all times, and in some situations, arranging for guests to wait outside or in their vehicle until we are ready to serve them.
- Local Portland-area delivery, to launch within the next week. Stay tuned for more info.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout our facilities and all retail locations.
- Requesting any employee experiencing cold or flu symptoms, or living with someone who is experiencing these symptoms, to stay at home.
- Implementation of a work from home policy that enables all employees to work from home if their job duties allow it, including most of our corporate headquarters associates. By reducing the number of people in our office, which is attached to our warehouse, we are decreasing exposure risk to those on the front lines.
We want our consumers to be as educated as possible and feel comfortable with the purchases they are making, so we are reviewing our website and other digital communication to increase customer product knowledge for online ordering. Please feel free to contact us with any question you have.
In good times, and in bad, Chalice Farms is committed to helping you and your loved ones access all your cannabis needs. We wish you health and safety, as we overcome this crisis together and come out on top.
Be well, be healthy and thank you!
Jeffrey Yapp, CEO