Chalice Farms, a dynamic leader in the cannabis industry, has immediate openings for full time Inventory Control Leads at our local retail stores in the Portland metro area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hard working person to play a vital role in our company. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast paced team environment.
- This is a full-time position
- Hours and days will vary
- Compensation for this position is DOE.
- Regular merit based wage increases apply.
- Limited benefits available after 60 days of full-time employment.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and product to identify shortages.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all daily distribution and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Process and record all deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Use compliance and POS software to maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Lead, perform and manage all inventory audits.
- Report to upper management.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position.
- Working knowledge of inventory software. (METRC, BiotrackTHC, Greenbits, etc.)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- Analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attentive to detail, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must have taken test and applied for OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit to be considered for employment.
- (Reimbursed after completing 90 days of employment)
- Minimum 2 years fast-paced retail experience.
- Previous management experience, with a proven history of progressive work responsibilities.
- Previous experience in the cannabis industry.
- Working knowledge of OLCC cannabis laws and regulations.