Chalice Farms has immediate openings for temporary part-time Product Specialists (Budtender) at all of our locations. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hardworking person to play a vital role in our company. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast-paced team environment.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a tidy, safe, and inspiring store experience.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant.
- Answering the phone and greeting walk-in customers, and filling curb-side orders.
- Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system and all cash handling.
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for customers.
- Provide outstanding customer service, it is essential that you represent the industry with a compassionate, yet professional demeanor.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Must have the ability to obtain OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit – cost will be reimbursed
- Previous experience in the cannabis industry a plus
- Friendly with exceptional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains and products a plus
- Good organizational skills.
- Cash handling and POS experience a plus
Job Type: part-time
Submit resume, along with contact information, to: firstname.lastname@example.org