Chalice Farms, a dynamic leader in the cannabis industry, has an immediate opening for a full-time Shift Lead position. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hardworking person to play a vital role in our company. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast-paced team environment.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
• Effectively lead the store while the Manager or Assistant Manager is not present.
• Lead each shift by example.
• Appropriately delegate duties, and assign tasks as needed.
• Ensure sales goals are met.
• Adhere to all company guidelines.
• Oversee that laws and regulations are being followed.
• Perform all POS duties.
• Responsible for the front and back of house functions.
• Communicates with team members effectively.
• Accountable for opening and closing procedures.
• Coordinates with the Corporate Office as necessary.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• 21 years of age or older.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to work autonomously or as a team leader.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Attentive to detail, punctual and dependable.
• Ability to listen and take directions quickly.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Must have OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit to be considered for employment. (Reimbursed after completing 90 days of employment)
• Minimum 2 years fast-paced retail experience.
• Previous management experience, with a proven history of progressive work responsibilities.
• Previous cash handling experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply online: https://secure2.entertimeonline.com/ta/GreenpointWorkforce.careers?CareersSearch
Submit resume, along with contact information, to: firstname.lastname@example.org